Being nervous on a wedding day is very common and normal for the bride and groom. But what if you were the one who had been assigned with the task of giving a toast? I guess you would be equally as nervous. Finding the right words to say is not usually an easy task when you are standing in from of a large group of people and can be incredibly nerve wrecking. Trying to find words to write on your own from what you now can be very difficult.
one of the best and easiest ways to resolve this problem to look for resources about love quotes from other writers or poets and borrow their sayings or quotes about love. Since you are very acquainted with the bride and groom and have been chosen to make a toast because you know them very well, you can share some humorous moment or moments from their past like how and when they met, or how one pursued another into submission or the part you played in their relationship like time spent together and so no.
Once you have captured the interest of the audience, you can then go into talking about your wishes for their future together. With some research from the internet and social sites like Pinterest and Facebook. You should be able to find tons of quotes that you can use that talks about love and marriage that can be used to suit your particular situation.
The same thing applies to the bride and groom as they try to find words that they want to say to each other before or during their wedding.
Conveying love through quotes has been an old time tradition and does not only apply to someone who is about to make a toast on a wedding day. Timeless and love conveying thought have been written down and used for decades and centuries. It could be derived from an ordinary love relationship or parental relationship that someone wants to show an appreciation of love to the other party.
1. “Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful and endures through every circumstance. – 1 Corinthians 13:7”
2. “There’s nothing more admirable than two people who see eye to eye keeping house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends.” – Homer
3. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.” – Sophocles
4. “To keep your marriage brimming with love in the cup, whenever you’re wrong admit it; whenever you’re right, shut up.” – Ogden Nash
5. “A good marriage is at least 80 percent good luck in finding the right person at the right time. The rest is trust.” – Nanette Newman
6. “In our life there is a single color, as on an artist’s palette, which provides the meaning of life and art. It is the color of love.” – Marc Chagall
7.”Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.” – Victor Borge
8. “To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.” – Mark Twain
9. “There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion, or company than a good marriage.” – Martin Luther
10. “Love doesn’t make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Elizabeth Barret Browning
11. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
12. “No road is long with good company.” – Turkish proverb
13 “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.”
— Roy Croft
14. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.”
— Julia Roberts
15. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.”
As you have seen above, all of the love quotes are meant to convey a message. It is either to a loved one directly with whom you are in a love relationship with. It could be for someone who is just appreciating someone with words of love. Some Could be used as an encouragement or even a wedding toast. But no matter what it is intended to convey, it is mainly to say I love you.